Establish accurate values for your company’s assets with Valentiam’s derivative valuation services.
Our valuation experts—which include chartered financial analysts (CFA) and accredited senior appraisers (ASA) —have decades of combined experience in valuing a wide range of businesses, assets, and derivatives, both in the U.S. and internationally.
We provide derivative valuations for the following:
- Embedded derivatives in alignment with ASC 815 (conversion options of convertible debt, call options, change of control put option, conditional exchange options, etc.)
- Convertible note issuance debt components, in alignment with ASC 470
- Option pricing consistent with ASC 820
- Preferred stock, for tax and financial reporting purposes
- Call/Put options for minority interests after acquisition of controlling interest
- Securities with downside protection
- Liability accounting for warrants with reset features
- Financial instruments including equity derivatives, currency swaps and options, and interest rate swaps and options
- Credit derivatives including CDS contracts
Whatever your reason for seeking derivative valuation services, we’re ready to help. Fill out the form on the right to schedule a free discovery call with us today.
Schedule Your Free Discovery Call
Topics: Business valuation