Establish accurate values for your company’s assets with assistance from Valentiam’s team of certified business appraisers.
Our team of valuation experts includes accredited senior appraisers (ASA), experts in finance and accounting, and legal experts. We have decades of combined experience in valuing a wide range of businesses and assets, both in the U.S. and internationally—as well as deep experience in expert testimony in litigation.
We provide valuations for the following:
- Business restructuring
- Sale and license of intellectual property
- Reconciliation of value for purchase-price accounting
- Income tax
- Property tax
- Commercial litigation
- Identifiable intangible assets (i.e. technology, trademark, trade names, customer contracts, licenses)
- Economic quantification of goodwill
- Full entities, business units, functions within entities, etc.
- Property, plant, and equipment
- Successful quantification of obsolescence, as applicable (e.g. economic, functional, technological) based on individual facts and circumstances
Whatever your reason for seeking the services of certified business valuation appraisers, we’re ready to help. Fill out the form on the right to schedule a free discovery call with us today.
Schedule Your Free Discovery Call
Topics: Business valuation